TransferGo is an international money transfer company, offering a range of affordable money transfer services without excessive bank fees. Founded in 2012, the fast-growing Fintech brand currently serves 22 currencies across 47 countries and counting, with offices across Europe, including London, Vilnius, Berlin, Istanbul, and Warsaw.
Serving both personal and commercial bank transfers on a digital account-to-account model, TransferGo pride themselves on delivering high-quality money transfers with speed, ease and excellent value.
What I liked:
1. Transfer Speed: The money transfer can be made as fast as 30 minutes. Very reliable service in terms of transfer speed.
2. Transparency: Low fees, and no hidden costs. Transfergo is very transparent in terms of fees and rates. What you see is what you get – the delivery fees don’t change with the amount of money that you send.
3. Safe & Secure: TransferGo is a licensed and authorized payment institution regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and supervised by HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) in England. So, It is very safe and secure to transfer money using Transfergo
4. Trust Score: Customers are highly satisfied due to the fast, efficient and reliable service provided by Transfergo. Their Trust score on Trustpilot is 4.8, which is excellent ! Customers feel very safe using TransferGo and describe them as trustworthy
5. Ease of Use: It is very convenient to use their service. You can initiate money transfer either via mobile app or using website. Mobile App is available for both Android and iPhone. Website is very clean and clutter free interface. Very easy to navigate. Mobile app is very fast and bug free.
6. Cost: If speed is not an issue and you want to guarantee the lowest costs, opt for the free option. These transfers will take up to 3 business days from when TransferGo receives the funds. The exchange rate margin will be zero. Now/today: For time-sensitive transfers, go for this option. TransferGo Now means recipients will receive money in as little as 30 minutes after the transfer is made. The flat fee depends on the amount your sending, but the exchange rate margin is guaranteed to be 0% to 2.2%.
7. Customer Support: The customer support is very standard. If you need to speak with a member of the support team at TransferGo , you can do this via email or phone. Emails should be sent to email@example.com.
What I don’t like :
– Not Available in USA, Canada or Australia
Register here if you want to give it a try ! First Transfer is free !