Take a Deep Dive Into DevOps, One of Technology’s Most Critical Fields
This training is designed to help you apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You’ll master configuration management, continuous integration and continuous deployment, continuous delivery, continuous monitoring using tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, and Nagios, and much more. These technologies are revolutionizing the ways apps are deployed on the cloud today and each is a critical skill set to master in the digital age. Plus, you’ll get an introduction to the fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing, an extremely valuable skill set for any web-based enterprise operation.
- Access 21 hours of high-quality content 24/7
- Train in various AWS products, services, & solutions
- Learn to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Gain expertise in using services like EC2, S3, RDS, & EBS
- Understand how to use Docker containers
The online courses at Certs School give folks the chance to throw their careers into overdrive without ever leaving their cubicle. Designed to let students learn at their own pace, the courses give people the chance to learn everything from analyzing big data to using business tools such as Salesforce. Every course is designed by industry insiders with years of experience. For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: 365 days
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels, but prerequisite knowledge of software development, preferably in Java and the UNIX/Linux command line tools is essential
- Internet required
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.